Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can i use any moisturiser / cream during my pregnancy? does it affect my baby?

and how about body lotion or perfume?Can i use any moisturiser / cream during my pregnancy? does it affect my baby?
Sure, it's recommended to use coco butter lotion for the prevention of stretch marks. I used moisturizers throughout both my pregnanciesCan i use any moisturiser / cream during my pregnancy? does it affect my baby?
Moisturisers,creams would not affect U R baby.
yes you can, no it will not affect your baby
Moisturizers, creams, even perfumes and deodorants are safe if used as directed. Please realize that I am talking about your normal, over the counter, everyday lotions, etc., not anything with hormones or excessive alcohols, or WEIRD stuff in it. JUST NORMAL STUFF, AND USED AS DIRECTED. If in doubt, check with your OB/GYN.
use by all means. will not affect the lil one
No problem with using creams the more natural i.e cocco butter the better...you shouldn't however have your hair dyed or bleached apparently this will enter the blood stream and they advise against it. You will probably find that you don't like the strong smell of perfume during your pregnancy, and if you're thinking of going into the sun you run the risk of brown staining which is relatively permanent on your skin. It's a hormonal reaction to the components of cosmetics.
you can use it because it is safe
It's safe to use moisturizers during pregnancy. I've only heard about deodorants possibly being unsafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment