Sunday, December 13, 2009

Next to scrubbing on your hands and knees, what is the best way to clean vinyl or tile floors?

Assuming cost is not a concern, what mop or steamer is a sturdy product that cleans floors the best and is user-friendly?Next to scrubbing on your hands and knees, what is the best way to clean vinyl or tile floors?
I use a long handle scrub brush ( the handle is the same length as a broom) to scrub my floors then I mop up the cleaner when I am done scrubbing. No hand and knees on floor and it goes quite fast. Looks good too.Next to scrubbing on your hands and knees, what is the best way to clean vinyl or tile floors?
My grandpa goes to the local pool store and gets pure chlorine. He mixes it with water, sprays it all over, leaves for an hour then comes back. all he has to do then is just scrub with a mop and he's done. If you chose to do this, don't forget the gloves and the spray mask.
Use some hot soapy water with a hint of bleach. Then I would use some murphy's mop oil to give it the luster shine that will last for some days.
I like my Shark steam cleaner--no chemicals and very user friendly.
swiffer

No comments:

Post a Comment