Sunday, December 13, 2009

I just wanted to share this scrub recipe for your hands that makes them SO soft? (only 2 ingerdients)?

1 teaspoon sugar


1 teaspoon veggie oil.





you have probably heard of this


take the sugar and put it in one hand. then the veggie oil on top of the sugar. scrub it, like you are washing your hands. do this for 30sec-1 min.





rinse it all off with water in the sink. then dry your hands softly.





IT FEELS LIKE A BABY BUTT!!!








i just tried it. sorry if you already know it. but i wanted to share it.!I just wanted to share this scrub recipe for your hands that makes them SO soft? (only 2 ingerdients)?
I don't have any vegetable oil in the house right now..would olive oil work?





I tried it with olive oil and it worked! My hands are soo soft!! Thank you!! I'm going to try it on my feet!!I just wanted to share this scrub recipe for your hands that makes them SO soft? (only 2 ingerdients)?
wow. it actually worked. Thanks
this is so interesting, thanks!





i'm going to try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment