Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What do I apply first: A Facial Sun Protection cream, Tinted Moisturiser and Mineral Powder Foundation??

So yes what do I put on my face first out of all those 3 product....??





And can I where those 3 item when I go to play in the water e.g. the beach, the lake etc....





I have really bad skin so i need to wear make up to go to swimming so can you please suggest what I should put on my face.... and can I used powder foundation on my face to go to swimming... what will happend if I do..???





Oh!! and I have LOTS of black acne scar on my face so can I put on concealer to go to swimming too??What do I apply first: A Facial Sun Protection cream, Tinted Moisturiser and Mineral Powder Foundation??
I don't think there are facial makeup products that are waterproof. lol, maybe sweat proof? But not completely water proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment