Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best moisturiser/cream for combination skin?

At the moment I use Biore anti-shine moisturiser but would like to try some others. My skin is quite combination. My forehead is usually quite a dry (and that's where my occassional blemishes appear) but at the same time can get a little oily sometimes, my nose is also quite dry, but the rest of my face is normal. My skin is very pale. What do you think would be the best moisturiser/cream for me? Preferably something cheap and I'd also prefer ones which aren't tested on animals if possible.


Thanks for any help.


xxxBest moisturiser/cream for combination skin?
Elizabeth Arden Moisture FilmBest moisturiser/cream for combination skin?
my skins also dry AND oily. its annoying (: haha. anyways i use lotion from bath and body works. its like $4 a bottle and if you use it every day it keeps your skin really nicee and soft (:
Lubriderm moisturiser. I use it and love it plus it has a sunscreen.
the body shop does great skin care and it's not that expensive i don't think

No comments:

Post a Comment