Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am male early 50s should I use face moisturiser cream ot is it 1. Too Late or 2. A load of tosh.?

I would like to get rid of bags under the eyes and also look after my face skin , but at my age I don't know If it is too late to bother


Any one who has tips or has used any products I would be glad of their adviceI am male early 50s should I use face moisturiser cream ot is it 1. Too Late or 2. A load of tosh.?
I think it's great that you're putting the effort into using mosturiser!


Stick with what you're doing I say, it's giving your skin great moisture and will help.


If you're concerned about bags under the eye area, Clinique All About Eyes product is specifically designed for this, so maybe that can help you.


Well done, and good luck! :)I am male early 50s should I use face moisturiser cream ot is it 1. Too Late or 2. A load of tosh.?
Its not too late. Aged skin is mostly dehydrated to adding moisture will help. Also aging has a lot to do with sun damage. Not just hot sun but everyday rays (yes even in the uk). So get a cream with an spf of at lest 15 in it. Then if your gonna get serious with creams you can get ones that allow the skin to heal a little like olay or N07
Not too late! Try cold cream every night - it won't cure every ill but it is a good cleanser and moisturiser and will rehydrate most skins.


Other preparations are available = many deal with particular skin issues - but this one seems to be generally all around good for you!
No, I don't think it's too late at all. I think it would be a good idea as it would keep you looking younger,


As for products, I think nivea have a male skincare range and so do vaseline,


Good Luck
Slap a good cream on it might make you feel years younger.
It's never too late. My ex used neutrogena for men, worked really well on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment