Thursday, December 17, 2009

What are some good facial cleaning products to use? And is sorbelene cream a good everyday moisturiser?

I have started using Nivea Visage young cleansing gel and moisturiser, and after i use it, my face goes bright red and burns for a little bit and then goes away after ten - fifteen mins. I'm not sure if thats normal?What are some good facial cleaning products to use? And is sorbelene cream a good everyday moisturiser?
I think you have sensitive skin or are allergic to the Nivea Visage Cleansing Gel. Anyway Neutrogena makes really good face washes. You should checkout their website! neutrogena.comWhat are some good facial cleaning products to use? And is sorbelene cream a good everyday moisturiser?
You should try a product, which will help you to maintain a healthy look and feel. Try the following one. I use it every day, and I'm quite happy with it.





http://www.palazah.com/anti-aging/natura鈥?/a>
That not normal love, dont use it anymore it could be an allergice reaction


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment