Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nive Sunkissed Self Tanning Moisturiser Cream?

Hello. Found some answers to old questions re this little diddy. I purchased a bottle of it today, along with a small one specifically for the face. It says it takes about 5 days to get to the colour... and I've only put it on VERY lightly cos I'm pale and dont want my first tanning experience to turn me into a carrot.





What I'd like to know is, after the 5 days and if by chance I see some colour, how regularly am I spose to use this? It doesn't really say on the bottle. I only ask because applying it constantly is gonna be a real pain the butt.. normal moisturiser you can lather on any old way and streaks dont matter! BUt a self tanning moisturiser... different story. And also the fact, it STINKS! OMG! When you first put it on it has this strange citrussy fragrance (I love the label on the bottle 'New Fragrance') but after wearing it on my skin all night, I smell like old socks! What is the go with that! (and no it ISNT my own personal smell, haha). Ew! So, after 5 days, can I put it on every 2-3rd day or something? Cos man, I dont want to wear this stuff and go out and have it seeping through my perfume! :D





Basically, after the initial 5 days of using it to develop the tan, how often do I have to top it up?Nive Sunkissed Self Tanning Moisturiser Cream?
i know what you mean that citrus smell..then like 3 hours later your reek.


Well, I lay out with SPF to get a little color then use that to keep it up. Just apply when you see the tan fading. try using two different products or a one time self tanner then the stinky stuff to maintain.
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment