Thursday, December 17, 2009

I scrubbed the kitchen floor on my hands and knees with bleach water, my hands are so sore...?

I would appreciate any-ones help!I scrubbed the kitchen floor on my hands and knees with bleach water, my hands are so sore...?
Wear gloves next time, to protect you from the bleach.I scrubbed the kitchen floor on my hands and knees with bleach water, my hands are so sore...?
wash them extremely well and in medium water. Soak them in warm water. Then put as much lotion as you can on them. It might help putting sun burn cream on them, see how that works. Do they burn or just hurt? are they red? See a docter if so . . .





hope this helps!
rub a little neosporin in with some curel advanced moisture lotion.
Just sleep on it, they'll stop hurting when your body gets rid of the lactic acid in your finger muscles, flex your fingers to speed it up.
Make sure to wash them well, then just use some lotion or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment