Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is Aqueous Cream better than E45 as an all over moisturiser?

The doctor said I should mix glycerin and E45 but already have some aqueous cream. Any advice would be great. ThanksIs Aqueous Cream better than E45 as an all over moisturiser?
I suffer from psoriasis and find it better(Aqueous) as it rubs in faster and feels better. Glycerin and E45 result in aqueous cream.Is Aqueous Cream better than E45 as an all over moisturiser?
aqueous cream
do you actually have a skin complaint or is it just a bit dry?


aqueous is used for eczema and psoriasis etc as its a bit more heavy duty.


you might find if your skin is dry that oilatum is good, you put it in the bath to soften and sooth the skin. its a light parafin wax based substance i believe, i use it on my daughter.
water and no more of that old muck in a pot, youll get spots and stuff then they sell you somthing to treat them and that will make your face sore so they will sell you somthing for that etc etc
Aqueous, because I find I am allergic to E45, and so are some other people I know.
ive used aqueous cream and its brilliant, far better than e45.
LARD - that's far better

No comments:

Post a Comment