Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh, GREAT! My mop broke & I don't have any money. Should I get on my hands & knees & scrub like Aunt Jemima?

Or should I bum a dollar from a stranger to buy a cheap mop from Dollar Tree? LOL





Serious issue but in a joking way. Gotta replace anger with humor.Oh, GREAT! My mop broke %26amp; I don't have any money. Should I get on my hands %26amp; knees %26amp; scrub like Aunt Jemima?
Ah heck, have some fun! Superglue some sponges or folded towels to the bottoms of your shoes and spritz them with cleanser. Then, every step you take will help clean the floors! :-)Oh, GREAT! My mop broke %26amp; I don't have any money. Should I get on my hands %26amp; knees %26amp; scrub like Aunt Jemima?
Hands and knee's is kinda sexy though, yea go with that.
That might not be a bad idea. I want to tell you that Aunt Jemima was a person who was proclaimed to be an ';end all, do all'; person. She was actually a millionaire as she was truly a fantastic person with those flapjacks, waffles, etc. Don't be angry, you'll be fine. You have chosen a fantastic person to model yourself upon. I wish you well. P E A C E!!!!
I always do the hands and knees thing. The floor gets cleaner anyway. A cheap mop will break anyway. Wait until you can get a good one.





Sorry about your mop.
Yes, its good to have fun, The scrubbing bit- seems a bit Drastic... scrounge a Dollar-lol.Love Jo xx


P/s you could always Invite Aunt Jemima round for ';coffee'; he he he- ';Oh look Aunt Jemima,........the floor needs a scrub';. He he he
yes scrub that floor and when you get done, you can over to my place and scrub my floors too
Get on your hands and knees. FYI. The Aunt Jamima reference is not cool. Sounds racist.
Girl! Your questions are off-the-chain! I want to meet you one day! I bet you are a trip. You remind me of my late best friend. She passed away 2 days before Christmas last year.
scrub---it's the only way
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment