Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do you scrub the floor with a mop, or do you wash it on your hands and knees?

Hands and knees for me.Do you scrub the floor with a mop, or do you wash it on your hands and knees?
me 2Do you scrub the floor with a mop, or do you wash it on your hands and knees?
thx! my first best answer Report Abuse

Hands and knees is the only way to really get it clean. I learned this when I worked for a house-cleaning franchise while I was in college. Hardest work I ever did.





PS I also learned to wear soccer knee pads while doing that, so I don't hurt my knees. The women I worked with who didn't injured their knees, and often got cysts and things under their knee caps.
I used to always do hands and knees cause I felt like I could do a better job that way and I hate how dirty mops get. But then I discovered the Swiffer and Swiffer Wet Jet. I haven't looked back since! ;)
Well... this video should explain it...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgr02wOdA鈥?/a>
Actually, it's impossible to scrub the floor whilst on your two feet, so I scrub on my hands and knees.
Funny how you asked that. My granddad gets on all fours to scrub the floor, but I rather mop. We just cleaned their house today.
Sometimes mop, sometimes - hands and knees
Both but only about once every 4 times on my hands and knees
wash it on my hands and knees when its very dirty and then i try to keep it clean using the mop every day or two.
being Cinderella sucks
I have a swiffer. Sometimes i still have to scrub on hands and Knees though so I say both
Hands and knees ... you can't get it properly clean with a mop.
I go on my hands and knees with a fork.
MOP =) why make it harder on your hands and knees
Hands and knees!!!....
Yup hands and knees for me too, i'm just your regular Cinderella!
Mop.
Hands and knees.
I use my friends tooth brush lol
hands and knees - it you want it to be properly clean.
Same.
mop!! LOL... its easier!
mop
mop!
hands and knees.
lol Y/A users never cease to amaze me..





To answer your question, I don't scrub the floor :)
Mop?????


Hands and knees?????


I'll have to get back to you on that.
swiffer wet jet, all the way!
I piss on it then wipe it off with my t-shirt.
i swifer that *****

No comments:

Post a Comment