Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should men put lotion/cream/moisturizers on their face?

I am a brown skinned indian guy and i use to put cocoa butter/ and or aveeno on my face like every night. I stopped for like a year and a half. I only put cocoa butter on my body, but should i be putting anything on my face? I mean when i use to put lotion on my face it would darken my complection when i would go out.Should men put lotion/cream/moisturizers on their face?
Cream on your face will not darken you complexion. Knowing what we do about sun damage, I would advise putting some form of sunblock on everyday. At least an spf 15. My husband does and he's desi as well. Not sure what the obsession with fairness is, I rather like them dark and handsome personally. :)Should men put lotion/cream/moisturizers on their face?
you should always moisturize your face, especially after shaving.





but, be careful which moisturizer youre using. such as if it has self tanners in it. and make sure you have something with an spf. wrinkles are no good.





but then again,


i prefer guys with wrinkles....
Sure, every one should, keeps pesky wrinkle away..
Only if you have dry skin.
Yes you should, esp if you are stepping into 40s. My husband also use it every morning, it keeps the wrikles away.
Well,my boify is into such stuff.If you're the type of person dat cares alot of your image,this might be a good thing.You shd try applying mosturisers instead of those natural ingredients self made because you might not know whether you are doing the right thing.If you are into natural stuff,then i suggest you go look for products that contain natural ingredient.If you wanna out,try not apply anything.I used to apply lotions and mosturiser before i go out,but then i realised that it will only darkens my skin and make my face oilier.So from then onwards,i would wash my face with facial form before leaving home.When i came back,i would again wash and then apply moisturizers befoe going to sleep.
i guess there's nothing wrong for men to put lotion/cream/moisturisers on their face, in fact you can find lots of health and grooming products and services for men on 88db, like the BIO-ESSENCE Radiant Youth Essence which is not only suitable for ladies but for men too
You should definitely apply moisturizers to your face. Afterall, you have skin just like women! Cocoa butter during the day acts like tanning oil which is why you get darker. I would suggest you use a face lotion with SPF during the day and cocoa butter at night.
I think most men just use a good after shave.
There are many men's products out there that will not turn your skin dark. Look in your local Supermarket, department store, discount stores, drug stores and ask a clerk for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment