Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I bring old vinyl flooring up to new with out scrubbing on my hands and knees?

Have managed to get a third of it looking sparkling but due to back problems I can only manage 10 minutes at a time, using a mop does not do the trick any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!How can I bring old vinyl flooring up to new with out scrubbing on my hands and knees?
Invest in a steam cleaner. I've been using mine for 10 years now, and never have to break my back cleaning all types of flooring in my home, and without chemicals or residue build up. My steam cleaner sanitises, cleans, and brings the vinyl to a lovely sheen, in about 2 minutes, flat!!How can I bring old vinyl flooring up to new with out scrubbing on my hands and knees?
Astonish Floor Polish - see their website. Available in Savers for 89p. alternatively Kleer floor polish, from Asda, Tesco's or the like, 拢4.
Soda crystals and hot water should do the trick, a good couple of mug fuls to a gallon should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment