Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best Moisturiser/Face Cream?

Hello people! After endless searching and a few samples im at my wits end deciding on a good day and night moisturiser for my face. I am 22 years old, with combination skin, i have noticed a few white heads starting to appear around my jaw area and my skin is a little sensitive. I am british but live in a hot country in constant air conditioning. There are just so many brands out there I have no idea what to go for, I was recently thinking maybe i shuld just go for the most expensive as it must be good but ive realised this cant be the case! Please give me your opinions! I have no budget, i just want the right thing! :)Best Moisturiser/Face Cream?
i don't really use a face cream instead i use clinique almost makeup, its kinda like a tinted moisturizer it has spf 15 and it has a tad of color so you don't have to wear foundation, plus it doesn't feel cakey or oily, it runs about 25$Best Moisturiser/Face Cream?
i have the same issue. i love what i use. it's by Estee Lauder. it's called, Idealist. You won't want to use anything else. Only a small amt. is needed. The bottle looks small for the price, but it lasts a long time. Before that, I used A Perfect World antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea. I live in deep-south Texas-USA. Very humid most of the year. The Estee Lauder is the best. The Origins comes in second.
I would start by using Bump Fighter it has a cool refreshing tingle only a woman would love, and if that doesnt work use some of Dr. Dirty's throat lotion mixed with bump fighter, even if this doesnt work you might want to try watching two Tucson Swamp Donkeys mud wrestling on a Los Angelas turnpike but please whatever you do dont forget the Bump Fighter.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE. I've been using it for a year because I needed a lotion/cream... etc that didn't irritate my skin because I have a little bit of exzema (sry can't spell) . This cream helped a BUNCH! http://www.laroche-posay.com/index.aspx





It's just a little pricey and is made in France. I HIGHLY recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!
Vaseline
Mary Kay Velocity

No comments:

Post a Comment