Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you ';scrub'; your hands after the rest room, women?

I'm serious here. I always wash, but I notice some women rolling up their sleeves and scrubbing like they are going into surgery. Do they not use enough toilet paper? I'm not trying to be gross here but my hands don't encounter any wetness. I'm just wondering why they feel the need to scrub to the elbows when if they used the paper correctly, no germs jumped through the bundle. Not talking about the flusher and such because I really notice this at a place that has automatic flushers and water. What do you do? Do your hands encounter wetness or is it just a fear of germs? I figure my body is probably cleaner than an ATM.Do you ';scrub'; your hands after the rest room, women?
ye ive noticed thet 2. i just wash to about 3 cm above my wrists which i think is far enoughDo you ';scrub'; your hands after the rest room, women?
I wash my my forearms and wash for about 30 seconds, I do this because I am with my daughter and want my hands as clean as possible, I dont think it is the fact that they dont use enough toilet paper, more the fear that someone else didn't and touched everything, but as soon as you touch something after you have washed your hands they are likely to get dirty again, but a little bit of germs usually never hurt anyone. But I do a serious wash so my hands are clean to handle my daughters toys ect.
I wash... not scrub, but I wash for at least 1 minute... the dirtiest part of the washroon is the inner lock you know?


thats why I take that long

No comments:

Post a Comment