Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have very sensitive skin what is the best moisturiser (all over) as i can not keep using steroid creams?

suffer from slight eczemaI have very sensitive skin what is the best moisturiser (all over) as i can not keep using steroid creams?
Im even allergic to things ike e45 and aqueus cream. try www.monicalovelybubbly.com





She only uses natural things in her prodcts and they are very gentle and best of all smell delicious!!I have very sensitive skin what is the best moisturiser (all over) as i can not keep using steroid creams?
I like the Cetaphil cream in the tub-- also, the doc recommended that for my kid, who's got eczema. It cleared hers up.
I also have eczema and its a pain. I have been prescribed Epaderm ointment. It is very very greasy, but it works. It soaks into the skin and it seems to last me for ages. I put loads on over the night and let it soak in. I need to have a shower in the mornings to wash the excess off. I put a very slight layer on in the mornings which lasts untill night time.





It is worth getting.





I live in UK, it should be sold/prescribed where you are as well. If you dont live in UK as well.





Good luck
My best friend has eczma she uses Aveeno lotion. Just read the label and find the one that's especially for skin conditions. It smells good and it works well.
my face used to break out extremely badly, i used many different products that didnt work. one that i found very good was a cetaphil that have a moisturizer and a actual face wash to use before the moistureizer. i have seen this product at many stores . if you are looking for it cheaper than drug stores , try walmart , target , or kmart. these stores sell it for less than any type of drug stores in my area. hopefully you take my advice and give it a try :D good luck !
Go for the sensetive skin ranges such as simple (imean the products are called simple) or baby moisturiser, or e45
There are some amazing products out there made by Arbonne International. I have a son with eczema and the baby products worked within 24 hours. The symptoms come back only when I forget to use the products. There are some amazing before/after photos of the products. If you want to see them, let me know and I can give you my web address to view them. Also, most people with really sensitive skin do wonderful with the products because there are no dyes/chemical fragrances in the products. I have a friend with extremely sensitive skin and she love the products. These are the only products that she can tolerate. Let me know if you would like more information.
Visit the following URL
Aqueous cream - in 'soap' bar or cream form.


You can get in Boots or any chemist's really.
e45 i use this as i have eczema also you can get a cream or lotion formula
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment