Sunday, December 13, 2009

My hands have turned blue because i have used hair dye plz help will it come off if i scrub it?

shampoo usually takes it off if its fresh, remeber that for next time! still try the shampoo tho, than if that doesnt totally take it off, scrub, scrub, scrub... then tomorrow if its still there call a salon and ask them if they have anything u could useMy hands have turned blue because i have used hair dye plz help will it come off if i scrub it?
it will come off sooner or l8r but my mom is a hairstylist and it happens to her all the time but my mom has special stuff that takes it rite off. you can look for that stuff @ a ure local hair salon, or hair supply store like International Hair Supply or something.My hands have turned blue because i have used hair dye plz help will it come off if i scrub it?
The only thing is time, i dyed my hair blue all the time , - nothing works DONT TRY BLEACH. =O
yeaa in about a week or so. i have done that before... eek it bothers me but it will come off eventually.
lemon juice.





and scrub!





good luck =)
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment