Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is scrubbing your face with hands okay?

I got oily skin and clogged pores. i'm not using any products since i found out that most are TOXIC actually, so i just scrub my face gently with my clean hands. as i do this (several times a week), white crud (dry oil and dirt, i guess) peels off, which is hella nasty. this leaves my skin clear for a couple days, then i repeat. this should be okay, right or am i damaging my skin?Is scrubbing your face with hands okay?
I wash my face every morning with my hands. I don't break out cause of it. Scrubing gently is good, cause it brings the blood to the surface of your face and probably helps with your break outs. I have never had a problem, just keep washing and taking care of your skin.Is scrubbing your face with hands okay?
it's fine. as long as they are clean and u should do it every day and night. a face wash wouldn't hurt either %26amp;%26amp; remember when u dry your face to pat it dry not scrub or wipe it.
You shouldn't touch your face that often, (clean hands or not) I suggest getting a gentle wash cloth. and a natural soap.
if they are clean i think its ok
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment