Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have sensitive skin. what creams should i apply as sunscreen as well as a moisturiser?

I ABSOLUTELY have the same sensitive skin and have an answer for you! I use the Arbonne system and loved it so much I started selling it. The moisturizer has a built in sunscreen, but you can also add some of their sunscreen from the suncare line, which is great for summer! I love it that there aren't any toxins, mineral oils, animal by-products, and are even vegan. If you would like to try them, let me know. I can send you a sample if you sign in on my website.I have sensitive skin. what creams should i apply as sunscreen as well as a moisturiser?
One of my friends also has the same problem. After trying lots of products, she at last found the appropriate one for her. ';HerbLine';, a new product lauched in India. Try it out. Good Luck :)I have sensitive skin. what creams should i apply as sunscreen as well as a moisturiser?
I would try Mary Kay thy have


awesome product or try dermal therapy.


Thy both are made for dry skin. Mary Kays


foundation is really good it does not clog


your pores and it is light on your face.
For sunscreens, Fruit of the Earth makes on in SPF that's fragrance free. As for moisturizers, I love Neutrogena Body Formula fragrance free. For facial use, Neutrogena also makes a fragrance free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment