Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are you putting on your daily facial moisturiser ,,or your night cream now?

Nope, - I've just got up so will look silly with it on my face at work, won't I? =)Are you putting on your daily facial moisturiser ,,or your night cream now?
Nah.. I'm eating a big juicy satsuma right now.... With an avocado face mask on! :)


Have you lost your bed too, angel? lol





EDIT - Speak for yourself, angel.. I've got to get up at 7am every morning to get my kids up for school then drop them off..


Mind you..... I do have a nap late morning/early afternoon with my 2 youngest kids.. Thats probably why I can never get to sleep at night! lol


And YES... It does count as 2 of my 5 a day.. :pAre you putting on your daily facial moisturiser ,,or your night cream now?
no what sort of question is that? id like to know of one person who can do that and use a computer at the same time!
I put on lotion after my shower and that's it. When I shower varies but I already have lotion on for today.
2:05 am in bedfordshire right now, i stay up late, just about to put on my face cream. G'night.
not yet, in about an hour I will cleanse tone moisturise and put on my lavender eye mask to sleep.
Neither,,I never use them,,
Neither..It is only 6:03 p.m. in California.
Not at the moment, lol
night cream later
whatever Proactive counts for
Neither. I'm sitting at my laptop answering your question.


I'll have to get a move on to get to work though.


Have a great day.
no
I don't use either.
i wish i am about to make fajitas.
No, i don't think so.
What type of question is this!!! You'll be hearing from my Lawyer!!!
With this face? Seriously though...neither , not cause I don't need em..Im just too lazy to.

No comments:

Post a Comment