Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is it ok to use Lush Dream Cream as a facial moisturiser?

I love this stuff, but wondered if it is too rich for the skin on your face? Does anyone else use this on their face?


Is it ok to use Lush Dream Cream as a facial moisturiser?
it's ok to use ocassionally if you have very dry skin on your face, i use it cos i used to have eczema and now it's gone!


you wont have to worry about it being harsh at all cos ALL the lovely lushie products are natural and organic!


awesome, hope this helps you!Is it ok to use Lush Dream Cream as a facial moisturiser?
Actually the dream cream was good on my face.my facial skin is oily. So I used quite a little bit of the cream and it simply made the skin smooth over night. Report Abuse

It really depends on your face. If you have sensitive or oily skin, I wouldn't do it. But if your skin is naturally dry or not sensitive, it wouldn't hurt to try. Personally, I don't use anything that isn't meant for the face on my face, mainly because I can't risk breaking out.


Your best bet is to either get their facial cream, or use it in moderation.
It's more for use from the neck down but if you've got very dry skin on your face it will be fine to use it, my face skin is quite oily so it's no good on my face it would be too greasy!
Lsuh body creams are prety much the same as their face creams so why not just try it. Use a tiny amount and avoid the eyes.
There is actually some Lush Face Masks and also some Lush Moisturizers which I am sure, can be applied on face. But I am not so sure about the Lush Dream Cream...
probably, if it makes your skin greasy or dry then stop using it

No comments:

Post a Comment