Thursday, December 17, 2009

What new face cream/moisturiser should I buy?!?

I'm almost 23 and want to start a good daily skincare routine. I'm looking for a nice moisturiser which isn't too greasy but has a good SPF factor! Any ideas?!What new face cream/moisturiser should I buy?!?
CLINIQUE!!! Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.





It's without a doubt the best I've ever had. I would give up chocolate for this face lotion.What new face cream/moisturiser should I buy?!?
personally i use diprobase , it is from a chemist so i'm not sure if you can just buy it willy nilly. but it works wonders for me, really hydrates and moisturises well. if i dont use this i use skin wisdom mousturiser and this works well to, available from tesco supermarket.





when i am in a rush how ever i just use my ELISE FACIAL WIPES ( they are 5in1 with CLENSER, TONER, MOISTURISER, REVITALISES and REMOVES FACE AND EYE MAKE-UP even waterproof ) or SKIN THERAPY FACIAL WIPES ( 3in1 CLEANSE TONE and MOISTURISES aswell as REMOVING ALL MAKEUP) i bought the ELISE FACIAL WIPES from BODYCARE and the SKIN THERAPY FACIAL WIPES from WILKINSONS.





i hope i helped you (: x
The best cosmetics line is Arbonne. It's really amazing! It not only keeps you young, but it also reverses the signs of aging. I had some fine lines under my eyes, between the brows and my laugh lines and within a month they all completely disappeared. I'm 30 and my skin looks like i'm freakin 10! I got hooked on this stuff cuz of my ex girlfriend. She was using it and then i started using it too. I love it! It's pricey though, that's the only drawback. But then again you don't have to buy all their stuff. Just buy the peel and the eye cream.
You might wanna look into Aveeno's positively radiant daily moisturizer. It has SPF 30. I looked on youtube and people are giving this products some pretty good reviews. Here is the link^^





http://www.aveeno.com/productDetail.do?p鈥?/a>
It depends on your skin type. Is your skin normal, dry, oily or combination? Many moisturizers are formulated according to your skin type, so it would help to know that before I made a recommendation.
I use Clinique. Yes, it's a little pricey, but it lasts so long and it is really great on my skin.
i like nivea

No comments:

Post a Comment