Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i get the dirt out of the small grooves in my lynolium floors? besides on my hands and knees scrubbing.

I've tried the HO steam mop and regular mopping just doesn't get into the grooves. The only thing i've found that works is getting on my hands and knees with a brush. I'v 5 months pg and would rather not have to do that....any suggestionsHow do i get the dirt out of the small grooves in my lynolium floors? besides on my hands and knees scrubbing.
Try scrubbing with a broom.=)How do i get the dirt out of the small grooves in my lynolium floors? besides on my hands and knees scrubbing.
Your welcome, Thanks..have a nice day!=) Report Abuse

Use a strong cleaner and let sit while you clean something else. Or use bleach water.
Make your husband do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment